Friday, May 18, 2007

yay, so i've finally figured out how to get my pics up a bit more quickly. here are some of my favorites.




the sunset from my house in mpika. doesn't it make you want to come visit?! :-)



me and my sisters, chola and peggy, and christina's sister, erica



my little nephew, isn't he the cutest thing in the world?



me and my sister chola



peggy and my cousin



my mom and cousin




my sister getting her hair done



me and my mom




my sisters and their friends dancing outside my hut



me and my sister peggy



the sunset at my homestay family in chongwe



me and keli at swearing in



lindsay, lisa, and me at chishimba falls



chishimba falls



Rex



cibwabwa

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hannah! Sorry I've been such a bum about writing (after my awesomeness in the Iraeli adventure too!) but there is a letter coming. I've been thinking about you a lot trying to navigate DC on my own. I'm so glad I found this!

Alison