Monday, November 26, 2007

finally, some pictures!

yay, i'm finally get pictures up!!! hope you all enjoy. i made them small so that i could get them up faster and there's a bit of graininess (sp?). but i hope you like. i'd love comments now that you have some visuals on my world! :-)




toga party at provincials



me and lyndsey



me and lisa at her site



a community school in mpika (about 30 km from the town)



girls dancing as they prepare for independence day celebrations



kids on a road near mwamfushi school



lala!



lala!



stream marking the scout camp from the game management area near north luangwa national park



sunset from my house



mountains along the great north road



great north road - major road to tanzania, dar es salaam, and a port out... so lots and lots of shipping goes through here. the last truck i got in was carrying vodaphone cell phones from durban to dar! :-)



lake at shiwa n'gandu



mountains around the great north road



my crazy tan lines!



bags of caterpillars. apparently these sell for about 1,000,000 kwacha (or $250)



a girl with a handful of caterpillars on our field trip



me and prince outside my house when we got back to no roof one night (it was taken off... not blew off, in case you were worried)



roof in progress



finished roof

No comments: